“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” –Robert A. Heinlein
My friend from the Philippines, Marlyn Exconde, just challenged me, thus:
- Write about love using only 10 lines.
- Use “love” in every line.
- Each line can only be 4 words long.
- Nominate 10 or so others who are up for the challenge.
- Let them know about the challenge.
- Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
- Include a quote about love
love in ten lines
they who love truly–
with a heartfelt love–
dispense that love willingly,
without reciprocal love required.
love is radiant waveforms.
love is not shakedowns.
love is wishing well;
love returned freely, priceless.
love may seem “lost,”
but LOVE waves–always.
As for nominating ten or so to do this challenge, I nominate S., G., M., K., B., C., A., D., J., and F. If you’ve read this far, and your first name begins with one of those letters, consider yourself nominated! 🙂